A unique speaker, George blends confidence, charisma and passion with insight and knowledge. His dynamic and heart-felt presentations make sometimes serious topics stimulating, entertaining and uplifting. His fun and interesting stories are drawn from his extensive work with people experiencing disadvantage and his success in developing and managing innovative and respected community programs and services. His CV of course includes 9 Homeless World Cup campaigns, successful bidding and staging of the Melbourne 2008 HWC, coordinating and delivering street soccer programs in correctional facilities, managing an internationally acclaimed support service for victims of crime, delivering a unique support to asylum seekers in detention and also developing the Walking Football Program at Melbourne City Football Club. George has been a professional speaker for over ten years and his presentations are never forgotten. His fees are also recognised as great value for money!
Key themes and topics of presentations
- The power of sport to strengthen community and have social impact
- Managing complex teams in complex environments
- Leadership and inspiration for change
- Perspective Presentations are designed to increase awareness of social disadvantage in corporate groups and to motivate individuals to engage in corporate social responsibility activities and make a difference in our community.
- How to achieve organisational and groups success and overcome adversity and setbacks.
- How to create and capitalise opportunities in career and life.
- Mars Staff Community Leadership Dinner
- City of Bayside, Sporting Clubs and Associations Breakfast celebrating volunteerism
- Hellenic Chamber of Commerce Awards Keynote address
- Dandenong High School Leadership Camp
- Australian College of Emergency Medicine
- Children’s Court of Victoria Staff Conference
- Tim Cahill Foxtel Ambitions Tour Camp
- Nossal Institute for Global Health, University of Melbourne - inspiring international community leaders from the Asian Pacific region
- Inspiro Annual General Meeting
- St Vincent's Health Executive Training Day